Chocolate Silk Brownies
These brownies got a raving 2 forks up from everyone who tried them, use your favorite brownie recipe for the base and follow the directions for our silky chocolate topping. They’re rich and decedent and are perfect served with a strong cup of coffee!
- Place the chocolate in a double boiler and melt. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Place the butter and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment. Cream until the butter is pale yellow in color.
- Add the vanilla, cocoa, and cooled chocolate, mix until no yellow streaks of butter remain.
- Add the eggs and mix until incorporated. Turn the mixer to medium high and mix for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime combine the whipping cream and icing sugar. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Spread the chocolate mixture over the cooled brownie base, top with the whipped cream and the chocolate shavings.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
- Category:Baking, Dessert, Recipes