Smoky and Savory: Sautéed Brussel Sprouts with Double Smoked Bacon
Brussels sprouts are a delicious and nutritious vegetable that can be prepared in a variety of ways. One of the most popular ways to cook Brussels sprouts is to sauté them with double smoked bacon and white wine, which gives them a smoky, savory flavor that is sure to please.
Not only is this recipe for sautéed Brussels sprouts with double smoked bacon delicious, but it’s also packed with nutrients. Brussels sprouts are a great source of vitamin C, vitamin K, and fiber. Double smoked bacon adds a delicious, smoky flavor that pairs perfectly with the roasted Brussels sprouts. This recipe is perfect for those who love the smoky flavor of bacon and want to add some healthy greens to their diet.
If you’re looking for a side dish that is both delicious and healthy, then this recipe for sautéed Brussels sprouts with double smoked bacon is perfect for you. The smoky and savory flavors of the sautéed Brussels sprouts with double smoked bacon are sure to be a hit with everyone at the table. And with only a few ingredients, it’s easy to make and perfect for a weeknight meal.
In summary, this recipe for sautéed Brussels sprouts with double smoked bacon is a delicious and healthy side dish that is perfect for any occasion. With its smoky and savory flavors, it’s sure to be a hit with everyone at the table. So give this recipe a try and enjoy the delicious flavors of smoky and savory sautéed Brussels sprouts with double smoked bacon!
Smoky and Savory: Sautéed Brussel Sprouts with Double Smoked Bacon Recipe”
- Yield: Serves 2
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 6 slices of double smoked bacon, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, for cooking
- In a large skillet, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the halved Brussels sprouts to the same skillet and sauté for 5-7 minutes, or until they start to turn golden brown.
- Add the chopped bacon and cook until crispy
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine, cook until the liquid has dissipated.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- Category: Entrees, Appetizers, sides, one dish , vegetables. recipes
Keywords: Brussels sprouts, Double smoked bacon, Sautéed, Smoky, Savory, Side dish, Healthy, Easy recipe, white wine
Leave A Comment