Dark Chocolate Bread Pudding
The following recipe was featured in the Atlantic Canada pavilion at the SIAL show. This recipe features Wabanake Maple, Milksta, and Timani Gluten Free Bread.
Dark Chocolate Bread Pudding with Drizzled Maple
- Place the boiling water, Milksa powder and semi-sweet chocolate chips into a bowl; let’s sit for 2 to 3 minutes, mix to combine.
- Temper the four large eggs and then add into the chocolate mixture along with the sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Cut the bread into cubes and place it along with the Oat Company Snowball granola into a large bowl, pour the chocolate mixture over top and mix well. Place into a grease 9 by 13 pan.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup.