This is such a fabulous way to use leftovers from your most recent turkey dinner. Pair it with a salad for the perfect lunch/brunch time meal. Thanks to Turkey Farmers of Canada for your on-gong support.
#turkey #buylocal #Sponsored Turkey Farmers of Nova Scotia
- Yield: Makes 12 pinwheels 1x
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp summer savory
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 cup leftover stuffing
- 1 cop leftover chopped turkey
- 1/2 cup leftover turkey gravy
- Quick Stuffing
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- t1 1/2 tsp summer savory
- 6 cups cubed bread
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- Melt the butter, add the celery and onion and seasonings, cook until soft.
- Place cubed bread in a large bowl, top with the butter mixture, add the turkey stock and mix well.
- Fold in the cranberry sauce and place in a buttered 8 X 8 baking dish.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 40-45 minute.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Butter a 9″ round cake pan.
- Combine dry ingredients for the pinwheels in a large bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a separate bowl and combine well.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and mix well and lightly kneed on a floured surface, roll into a 10 X 14″ rectangle.
- Spread the dough with the cranberry sauce, top with the stuffing and turkey.
- Roll up the long way and cut into rounds. Place into the pan and drizzle with the gravy getting it into the crevices.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Category: Entrees, Recipes
Leave A Comment