Who says that you can’t eat s’mores in the winter? These yummy, gooey, bars will definitely having you asking for s’more please! Thanks to Steel Subaru for having us in the showroom today!
- Total Time: 12 minute
- Yield: 24 sqs. 1x
- 2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 chocolate bars OR 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup caramel sauce ( recipe below)
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup 35% cream
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9X13 pan with baking spray.
- Combine the graham crumbs and icing sugar. Mix well.
- Add the butter a bit at a time until the crumbs come together, press into the baking pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Place the chocolate on top of the graham layer and bake for 3 minutes.
- Add the caramel sauce and gently combine with the chocolate.
- Top with the mini Marshmallows and broil for 3-4 minutes, or until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Add the butter to a saucepan and melt.
- Add the brown sugar, maple and sweetened condensed milk. Whisk until it all comes together in a smooth sauce.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cream. Let cool slightly before using.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mimutes
- Category: Baking, Recipes
It was a real hoot watching Al trying to brown the marshmallows yesterday……really enjoyed the show and got lots of info about Subaru vehicles.
You’re right Eleanor it was a lot of fun but it was even more fun eating it afterwards LOL thanks for watching we appreciate it
Hey, thanks for the article post.Really looking forward to read more. Want more.
A round of applause for your article. Really Cool.
Appreciate you sharing, great blog post.Much thanks again. Great.
Wow, great blog.Really thank you! Awesome.
Say, you got a nice article post.
I loved your post. Much obliged.
Thank you ever so for you post. Cool.
A round of applause for your blog. Keep writing.
Im obliged for the blog. Cool.
I am so grateful for your blog.Really looking forward to read more. Awesome.
I think this is a real great blog.Really looking forward to read more. Great.
Really appreciate you sharing this blog article. Keep writing.
Thank you for your article post.Really thank you! Awesome.
Very neat blog article.Really thank you! Really Great.
Thank you ever so for you blog article. Great.
Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic blog post.Much thanks again. Awesome.