Pretzel Coated Chicken Tenders with Cornect Family Farm Bee Sting Honey Mustard
Looking for a tasty and unique twist on classic chicken tenders? Look no further than pretzel coated chicken tenders with Cornect Family Farm Bee Sting Honey Mustard dipping sauce! These delicious and crispy tenders are coated in crushed pretzels for a satisfying crunch and savory flavor. The Cornect Family Farm Bee Sting Honey Mustard dipping sauce adds just the right amount of sweetness to complement the salty pretzel coating. Perfect for any occasion, these tenders are sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike. Whether you’re hosting a party or just looking for a quick and easy dinner option, pretzel coated chicken tenders with honey mustard are the way to go! Watch the full video here Pretzel-Coated Chicken Tenders | CTV News at 5
- Preheat a deep fryer to 350
- Remove the tenderloin from the chicken breast and slice the breast into three or four strips ( larger breasts will yield 4, smaller will yield three).
- Prepare a breading station by placing flour in one dish, combine the 2 eggs and Cornect Family Farm Bee Sting Honey Mustard, mix well and place in a second dish, place the pretzels in a third dish.
- Individually dredge the tenders in the flour, shaking off any excess flour, dip in the egg mixture, letting excess egg drip off and lastly coat with the pretzel crumbs.
- Deep fry the tenders in oil for approximately 5 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
- Serve with additional Cornect Family Farm Bee Sting Honey Mustard for dipping.
- The tenders may also be baked in a 350 degree oven for approximately 25 minutes or, until no longer pink in the center.
- Category:Chicken, CTV recipes, Entrees, recipes
Keywords: Food & Beveridge Atlantic, CTV What's For Dinner, Pretzel, Chicken tenders, Coated, Honey Mustard Dipping sauce, Crunchy, Baked ,Appetizer