Parmesan and Pumpkin Seed Crusted salmon served with Wilted Spinach and Tomatoes
This dish was soooo good, it was light and full of flavor and the best part…it took longer to type the title than it did to prepare dinner!
A huge thanks to our friends at Logan’s Daily Catch for their amazing partnership AND their amazing line of products!
Wilted spinach and Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the four salmon fillets on the baking sheet.
- In a bowl combine the pumpkin seeds, parmesan cheese, HUTK, olive oil and lime juice. Mix well.
- Dived the topping between the four fillets patting it down.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a sauté pan, add the spinach, tomatoes, salt and pepper and cook untl the spinach is wilted and the tomatoes are blistered.
- To serve place the spinach on a plate and top with a salmon fillet.
- Category:Entrees, Fish, seafood, recipes