What I really want to call this recipe is Lobster Stuffing/Brunch Casserole. It’s funny how a dish starts in one direction and the heads in another. There is no doubt that this would be a delicious stuffing we noted that as the recipe evolved that it would be amazing topped with hollandaise sauce and a poached egg…..I think this recipe will prove to be very versatile! Thanks as always to Logan’s Daily Catch for being such great partners!
- Yield: serves 6
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 stick celery, finely diced
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 8 medium mushrooms, finely diced
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1/4 yellow pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 lb lobster meat with juices
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 loaf bread, cut in 1 ” cubes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 Tsp Hot Under The Kilt Acadian Cajun seasoning ( sub Old Bay)
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan. Add the celery, onions, mushrooms, green onions and peppers, sauté until the vegetables are soft.
- Add the lobster meat and juices and cook on low until the liquids are absorbed, 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine the bread cubes with the chicken broth, eggs, salt and pepper, mix well.
- Combine the bread mixture along with the lobster mixture and mix well.
- Place 1 tbsp olive oil in an 8X8 baking dish, add the stuffing, top with the Acadian Cajun seasoning and drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Category: Side, brunch, seafood, lobster, recipe
Leave A Comment