Hot Lobster Rolls
There’s no shore like the south shore, especially during Lobster Crawl! If you’re a lobster lover than this is the place to be! Tons of activities, good food and fun all centered around our favorite crustacean.
This morning Lucy The Lobster saw her shadow ( not even kidding, Lucy is a big deal around here, after all everyone has a groundhog!) so that means six more weeks of winter but we’re not even mad about it, it just means that for the next few weeks we eat our lobster rolls hot! Try it, you won’t be mad about winter anymore either!
Hot Lobster Roll
- Yield: Serves 6
- 1 lb lobster meat
- 1/4 lb butter
- 1 1/2 cup 35% cream
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Six crusty buns
- 2 additional tablespoons of butter for buttering the buns
- Chop lobster and set aside.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat, sauté lobster until the butter is fully absorbed.
- Deglaze pan with vinegar.
- Stir until pigment from the lobsters turn the sauce a lovely reddish hue.
- Finish with the cream, salt and pepper to taste and let reduce until the sauce becomes creamy.
- Split the buns and butter both sides, grill in a hot pan.
- Fill the cavity of the bun with the hot lobster mixture and enjoy a quick, easy, beautiful South Shore lobster treat.
- Category: entree, seafood, Lobster, Entree
So delicious. Easy to make.