Cold Day. Hot soup. This one ticks all the boxes for me, comforting, filling and very. very flavorful. What more could you want in a soup?
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
The quintessential cold weather soup.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lg onion, diced
- 4 carrots, diced
- 3 ribs celery, diced
- 4 lg potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 2 X 28 oz cans fire roasted tomatoes
- 8 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup pearl parley
- Heat olive oil in a large pot, add hamburger and scramble fry until no longer pink.
- Add garlic, onion, carrots, celery and potatoes, sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add dried basil, dried oregano, dried thyme, salt and pepper. Combine.
- Add tomato paste and got sauce, mix well.
- Add fire roasted tomatoes and beef broth.
- Stir in barley.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Beef, Soups & Stews, Recipes
This is one awesome article post.Thanks Again. Really Cool.
Hey, thanks for the article.Thanks Again. Really Great.
Very informative article.Thanks Again. Want more.
Major thanks for the blog.Thanks Again. Awesome.
Hey, thanks for the blog.Really looking forward to read more. Really Great.
I am so grateful for your article.Thanks Again. Keep writing.
Thank you ever so for you blog post.Really thank you! Will read on…
I really liked your blog article.Thanks Again. Awesome.