Crunchy Haddock Burgers
There are many ways to bread fish when making fish burgers, but many use a traditional breading, when you place that on a bun it’s like eating bread on bread but with this super crunch breading there is a distinct flavor difference between the bun and the fish but more importantly there is a distinct flavor difference. If fish burgers aren’t your thing; simply serve as is! Thank you to Logan’s Daily Catch for their awesome partnership!
- Place tartar sauce ingredients into a bowl. Mix well and refrigerate.
- Bring your oil temperature in your fryer to 360°
- Set up a breading station by putting flour in 1 bowl, eggs in another and the corn flakes in a third.
- Lightly flour haddock, dip in the egg, then finish in the corn flakes.
- Place in the fryer basket and fry until the fish floats to the top.
- Remove and place on a paper towel lined plate.
- To assemble spread tartar sauce on bottom bun, add lettuce, fried fish, tomato slices and more tartar sauce, top with second bun.
- Category:Entrees, Seafood, Fish, Recipes