- 1lbs fresh haddock
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp hot Under the Kilt Acadian Cajun seasoning (substitute Old Bay)
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 2 cups of corn flakes, crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1tbsp relish
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 buns of choice
- Leaf lettuce
- Tomato slices
- Place tartar sauce ingredients into a bowl. Mix well and refrigerate.
- Bring your oil temperature in your fryer to 360°
- Set up a breading station by putting flour in 1 bowl, eggs in another and the corn flakes in a third.
- Lightly flour haddock, dip in the egg, then finish in the corn flakes.
- Place in the fryer basket and fry until the fish floats to the top.
- Remove and place on a paper towel lined plate.
- To assemble spread tartar sauce on bottom bun, add lettuce, fried fish, tomato slices and more tartar sauce, top with second bun.
- Category: Entrees, Seafood, Fish, Recipes