Balsamic Roasted Strawberries and Whipped Feta
An impressive appetizer or a light lunch even. If you haven’t tried roasting strawberries yet then you’re missing out, the flavor gets so deep and so rich, and paired with the airy whipped feta….yumm!
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the strawberries on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar, honey, pepper, and salt.
- Roast for 30 minutes.’
- Meanwhile add the feta, yogurt, olive oil, basil and salt and pepper to a food processor and process until smooth, refrigerate until needed.
- To serve place the strawberries in one bowl and the feta in another, drizzle the feta with a bit more honey.
- Serve with warm baguette. Suggested serving is to spread the baguette with the whipped feta and then top with the warm strawberries.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Appetizers, Recipes