Apple Cider Doughnut Cake
No time to make doughnuts? Try this yummy taste twin in a cake form. Super quick to make thanks to a cake mix that is jazzed up with apple cider, apple sauce and lots of cinnamon and sugar!
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place the cake mix in a bowl, add the apple cider, apple sauce and eggs, use a hand mixer to mix until smooth.
- Add the cinnamon, brown sugar and vanilla, mix well.
- Pour the batter into a prepared Bundt pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool to room temperature.
- Melt the butter.
- Brush the cake with the melted butter and sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
Thank you to @jenniferfishkind for the recipe inspiration!
- Prep Time:15 minuits
- Cook Time:45 minutes
- Category:Baking, Recipes