We were back in the showroom with our favorite Sales Manager/ cook extraordinaire. We are also celebrating the release of Subaru’s very own limited addition hot sauce to celebrate the all new BRZ. Their coming in hot and inviting you to ignite your senses. Thanks to Subaru Canada for their amazing partnership!
- Yield: Serves 4
- 8 cups of stuffing cubes
- 1/2 cup of salted butter
- 1 1/2 cups of diced yellow onion
- 1 cup of diced celery
- 4 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 pound (2 packages) of Italian Sausage with casing removed
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped sage
- 1/4 cup of fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 2 cups stuffing
- 8 ounces cooked turkey
- 8 ounces smoked cheddar shredded
- your favorite hot sauce
- Pre heat oven to 350. Grease 9 x 13 baking dish with butter
- Place stuffing cubes in a large mixing bowl
- In a large pan, melt the butter. Add the onion and celery and cook over medium heat until vegetables are soft. Add the garlic and cook for about 2 more minutes.
- Add the vegetables to the stuffing cubes
- In the same pan add the sausage and cook over medium heat until browned, use a spatula to break up the sausage. When browned add the sausage and the fat to the stuffing cubes
- Add the egg, rosemary, sage, parsley, salt and pepper. Slowly add the broth to the mixture and mix until the bread is soft and moistened.
- Transfer to the baking dish and bake for 65 – 75 minutes, uncovered until golden brown.
- To assemble the paninis butter one slice of bread and set aside.
- Place the other slice of bread in front of you, spread with cranberry sauce, stuffing, turkey, cheddar and a few drops on hot sauce.
- Top with the buttered slice of bread and grill on the panini press for 4-5 minutes, or until golden and the cheese has melted.
- Category: dressing, entrees, recipes
Leave A Comment