Sheet Pan BBQ Pizza Poutine
This is a really great recipe for game night, a quick supper for the kids or a late night snack. Oh, and it’s really tasty too!
We want to say a huge thanks to Trina and Justin from Warmth By Design ( Truro, NS) for taking us around the showroom and giving us a look at all the cool new toys for summer 2023 ( although if your like me you may want to practice the “why wait?” philosophy, after all these things move fast!
- Prepare the French fries using a deep fryer, air fryer or oven.
- Generously spray a 9 X 13 baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Spread 1 cup of pizza sauce on the bottom of the tray.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and spread the remaining sauce over the cheese.
- Place the pepperoni over the sauce and top with the cheddar cheese.
- Place in a preheated 400 degree oven or BBQ and cook for 10 minutes.
- Place the French fries on a separate 9 X 13 tray.
- Remove the pizza topping from the oven and gently slide over the fries.
- Category:Entrees, recipes