This is a classic diner sandwich but you guys know Al; he couldn’t leave well enough alone so he put a kilted twist on it by adding some crispy bacon and a fried egg; I have to admit; there was no shame in Al’s sandwich game!
- Heat a flat top grill to 350.
- Add the olive oil and fry the eggs sunny side up, set aside.
- Butter 2 slices of bread, turn over and spread with half of the mustard, roast beef, and bacon.
- top with the red onion, tomato slices, the fried egg and 1/2 the cheese and the remaining slice of bread.
- Place buttered side down on the grill pan, butter the top slice of bead.
- Once the bottom is golden brown carefully flip the sandwich and cook until golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Prep Time:10 minutes
- Cook Time:10 minutes
- Category:beef, entrees, recipes