Have you ever had a craving for homemade pizza but realized that by the time you make the dough and let it rise for an hour supper will be too late? This dough solves that problem, while it’s made with yeast for that authentic pizza house crust, it only needs to rise for 5 minutes! By the time you prep your pizza topping the dough is ready to go.
- Total Time: 30 minute
- Yield: 1 16" pizza 1x
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp quick yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp powdered parmesan cheese
- 1 cup warm water
- Place a pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 500F.
- Place the flour in a bowl.
- Add the olive oil, honey, yeast, salt and parmesan. Mix to combine.
- Add the warm water and mix together with a fork.
- Turn out onto a floured board and knead until the dough becomes smooth.
- Form into a ball and place in a bowl that has been rubbed with olive oil.
- Cover with saran wrap, place in a warm spot and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Roll out the dough, add your favorite toppings and bake for 9-12 minutes.
- Do not let the salt and yeast touch when adding the ingredients to he bowl, the salt will deactivate the yeast.
- The ideal temperature for the water is 110F, the water should feel warm on your wrist but you should not feel the sting from the heat.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 9-12 minutes
- Category: Entree, Recipes
Muchos Gracias for your article.Really thank you! Really Great.
Major thankies for the blog. Want more.
Im grateful for the blog.Much thanks again. Will read on…
Thanks-a-mundo for the blog post. Awesome.
Thank you for your blog article.Thanks Again. Want more.
Major thanks for the blog post.Really thank you! Really Cool.
Thanks a lot for the blog article.Really thank you! Will read on…
Awesome blog article.Thanks Again. Want more.
Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic blog article.Really thank you! Want more.