One Pan Turkey Dinner
This dish tastes like a holiday but is easy enough for any week night dinner with a lot less dishes that a traditional turkey dinner! It wasn’t our original plan to make an accompanying gravy but after we saw just how much flavor was in the pan juices we couldn’t resist! Thanks to Turkey Farmer’s of Nova Scotia for their amazing partnership.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wrap each piece of turkey with 2 slices of peppered bacon.
- Place a cast iron pan over medium high heat. Once hot, add the turkey with the bacon ends down, Sear until golden, turn and repeat.
- Place the olive oil in the bottom of a 9 X 9 pan.
- Add the carrots, Brussel sprouts, potatoes, cranberries, onions, and seasonings, toss well.
- Add the chicken broth and top with the turkey.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, place the turkey and vegetables on a platter.
- Add the pan juices to the pan that was used to sear the turkey. Bring to a boil.
- Combine the flour and olive oil and mix until smooth, gradually whisk into the juices and stir until thickened.
- Category:Entrees, Recipes