The Mediterranean diet is known to be one of the healthiest diets and this beautiful fresh haddock fits into it perfectly! Lots of fresh herbs, olive oil, tomatoes and olives, it doesn’t get any better than this! thanks to Logan’s Daily Catch for their amazing partnership.
- In a medium size skillet bring the olive oil to a shimmer, sauté shallot, green onion and garlic for two or three minutes.
- Add artichoke hearts continue to sauté for another two three minutes.
- Deglaze the pot with white wine, add the lemon and lime and simmer for a few minutes.
- Coat the fresh haddock with the rub, place in the pot, cover and steam for approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the olives, tomatoes and fresh herbs. Serve immediately
- Category:Entree, One Pan, Fish, recipes