Grilled Turkey Pasta Delight: Creamy Garlic and Parmesan Infused Recipe
Indulge in a savory and satisfying Grilled Turkey Pasta Delight that’s packed with the comforting flavors of creamy garlic and parmesan. This versatile dish is perfect for any occasion – whether you’re looking for a quick and easy weeknight meal or a crowd-pleasing recipe to impress your guests.
The star of this dish is turkey, a lean protein that’s not only delicious but also incredibly versatile. Sautéed to perfection, the turkey adds a delicious flavor that complements the creamy garlic and parmesan sauce. Plus, turkey is a healthier alternative to beef or pork, making it a great choice for those who want to watch their waistline.
To make this recipe, simply cook your favorite pasta and toss it with the creamy garlic and parmesan sauce. Then, top it with slices of turkey and garnish with fresh parsley for an extra pop of color and flavor.
A tremendous thanks to the Turkey Farmer’s of Nova Scotia for their support!
1. Cook pasta, drain, set aside.
2. Sponge turkey breast with paper to dry, cut into six portions, season both sides with the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
3. Combine he flour and parmesan cheese, dredge the turkey pieces in the mixture.
4. Place two tablespoon of the olive oil and the butter into a large sauté pan, once melted sear the turkey pieces until golden brown. Remove the turkey pieces and set aside.
5. Using the same frying pan, add the remaining olive oil and sauté the yelow onions, green onions, and garlic until onions are translucent.
6. Deglaze the pan with the broth, cook for 3 to 4 minutes, add whipping cream.
7. Cut the turkey pieces into bite-size pieces and incorporate in the sauce along with half a cup of parmesan cheese, reduce by a third.
8. Plate the pasta and top with the turkey and sauce. Top with fresh cracked black pepper and additional parmesan cheese if desired.
- Category:Entree, pasta, turkey, recipes
Keywords: Turkey, Pasta, Creamy, Garlic, Parmesan, Infused, Recipe, Delightful, Savory, Flavorful