BLT Panini, Bacon, LOBSTER and Panini
This Panini is incredibly indulgent, it’s rich, and it is oh so satisfying! It’s a great way to use up any leftover lobster ( I know, right? WHO has leftover lobster!) or it can the perfect way to stretch a minimal amount of lobster meat between four people. Thanks as always to our incredible partners at Logan’s Daily Catch for supplying the lobster!
BLT Panini, Bacon, LOBSTER and Tomato
- Total Time: 43 minute
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1 lb of double smoked bacon, cooked
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp chopped Dill
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Hot Under The Kilt Acadian Cajun Seasoning
- 12 slices of tomato
- 8 slices artisan bread (we used to sourdough)
- 1 lb lobster meat
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated asiago cheese
- Combine the mayonnaise, dill, Acadian Cajun Seasoning and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well.
- Lay four slices of bread out in front of you, divide the mayonnaise mixture between them.
- Top each with 3 slices of tomato.
- Place the lobster into a sauté pan with 1 tbsp of the butter and warm through.
- Divide the lobster in fourths in place on top of the tomatoes drizzle any pan juices that remain over the lobster.
- Place three slices of bacon on each sandwich.
- Top each with a quarter cup of mozzarella cheese and two tablespoons of asiago.
- Top with the remaining bread, butter both sides using the remaining butter and grill in a panini press or a frying pan.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
- Category: Entrees, Seafood, Lobster, recipes
Leave A Comment