Thai Red Curry with Haddock
This dish brings together some of our favorite ingredients; fresh vegetables, Enoki mushrooms, coconut milk and red curry paste. And if all of that wasn’t enough we’ve paired this Thai inspired red curry with fresh local haddock from Logan’s daily Catch. The nice thing about making Thai red curry at home is that YOU control the heat.
Serve this curry over brown rice, top it with the zesty flavor of fresh squeezed lime, a bit of cilantro and you’ve got a Thai inspired dish that will definitely impress.
This easy, one-dish Thai Red Curry Haddock recipe is fool-proof to prepare and full of fresh, bright flavors: ginger, lime, coconut milk, and curry.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan
- Sauté onion, ginger, garlic, and lemon grass paste until the onions begin to soften.
- Meanwhile combine the corn starch and the coconut milk.
- Add red curry paste, fish sauce and maple, stir to combine.
- Add the coconut milk and water, bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer
- Add red pepper, carrots and snap peas, cook until the vegetables reach desired crispness.
- Add sweet potato, mushrooms and haddock pieces, cover and cook until the fish is no longer opaque. About 5 minutes.
- To serve place the curry in a bowl and top with cilantro, green onion, a squeeze of lime juice and a sprinkle of dry roasted peanuts.
- Prep Time:20
- Cook Time:20
Keywords: thai red curry with haddock