This salad has all of the fresh flavors that a summer salad should, it’s tangy with a hint of sweetness. Use any type of pasta that you have on hand; shells, macaroni, or fusilli will all work.
Summertime pasta salad
1 box of short pasta, cooked, drained and rinsed.
12 cherry tomatoes, cut in fourths
1/4 English cucumber, diced
4 radishes, diced
1/4 cup chopped chives
1 stalk celery, diced
6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
- Place all of the dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk to emulsify.
- Place half of the pasta in a large bowl and add the vegetables, salt and pepper, toss.
- Add half of the vinaigrette and toss.
- Add the remaining pasta and vinaigrette and toss one final time.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Prep Time:25 minuits
- Category:Salads, Recipes