- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 115 grams cold smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 1/2 tsp Hot Under The Kilt Acadian Cajun seasoning ( sub Old Bay)
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Combine the cream cheese, salmon, green onion, dill, Hot Under The Kilt, mayonnaise, pepper and salt and mix well.
- With wet hands form the mixture into a ball. Roll in the nuts and pumpkin seeds and wrap in saran wrap.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with your favorite crackers.
- Category: Appetizers, seafood, recipes