- 1/2 cuo melted butter
- 8 ounces vanilla wafers
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk.
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 5 ounces KitKat bars
- Butter and line an 8X8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place the vanilla wafers into a food process and pule until the cookies are finely crumbed. Slowly drizzle in the butter and pulse until well combined. Press the crumbs into the baking dish, pressing firmly.
- Place the sweetened condensed milk and the milk chocolate chips into a double boil and heat, stirring, until the two are combined and smooth. Spread over the base layer.
- Place the Kit Kat bars into the food processer and pulse until crumbled, Sprinkle over top of the chocolate layer. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Category: Baking, recipes