- 1 1/2 lb Potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Cream
- Corn kernels, fresh from 4 cobs
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1 cup Mixed cheese, grated
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 1 tsp Hot Under The Kilt Acadian Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup panko
- Combine the mashed potatoes, butter nd cream and mix just to combine. Overmixing will cause the potatoes to become starchy.
- Add the corn, chives, and spices. Fold together.
- Place the flour, eggs and panko into three separate bowls.
- Form the croquettes into desired shape, dip the croquette into the flour, shaking off any excess, then into the egg wash followed by the panko.
- Drop into the fryer and fry until golden brown.
- Category: Entrees, sides, Recipes