- 2 cups shortbread crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter.
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- 1–28 oz. Can of peach slices, drained
- 1/2 cup sugar.
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding mix.
- 1 cup coffee cream.
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- Combine the shortbread crumbs with the melted butter and press into a 9-in pie plate. Refrigerate.
- Melt the white chocolate in a Ban Marie, use a pastry brush to paint the bottom of the pie shell with the chocolate. Return to the refrigerator.
- Place the peaches into a sauté pan, combine the sugar and cornstarch, add to the peaches and cook, stirring, until thick. Set aside to cool.
- Place the pudding mix, the coffee cream, and the cream cheese into a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Combine the whipping cream and icing sugar and mix until stiff peaks are formed.
- Whip 1/2 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Reserve the remining whipped cream for the top
- Place the cream cheese mixture into the shell, top with the peaches and whipped cream. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours before serving.
- Category: Baking, Dessert, Recipes