- Wash potatoes and cut into 2-inch cubes leaving the skin on. Boil potatoes until fork-tender but not falling apart. Spread potatoes on a baking sheet to cool.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, olive oil, grainy mustard, and parsley in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Place 1/3 of potatoes in a bowl and mash.
- Place the remaining potatoes in another bowl and add half the cheddar cheese, half the green onions, and half the crumbled bacon, the mashed potatoes and dressing, salt and pepper, gently mix to combine.
- Transfer potato salad to a serving bowl and top with the remaining cheddar cheese, crumbled bacon, and green onion.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour before serving.
- Category: salads, recipes