- 1 lb of tender young garlic scapes
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh Basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 oz linguini cooked, drained and 1/2 cup pasta water reserved.
- Shaved parmesan cheese
- Incorporate the garlic scapes, lime juice, olive oil, almonds, and the herbs in your food processor for approximately 3 to 4 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in mini mason jars use what you need and freeze the rest for later.
- Place some olive oil in a sauté pan, add the linguini and heat through, add 1/2 cup garlic scape pesto and a few tablespoons of reserved pasta water, heat through.
- Top with fresh shaved parmesan.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Entrees, Pasta, Recipes