- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup fresh wild blueberries
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh wild blueberries
- Combine the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and salt, mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl mix together the milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry being careful not to over mix.
- Fold in the fresh wild blueberries.
- Heat a waffle iron and spray liberally with cooking spray. Add 1/2 cu batter at a time and cook until golden brown.
- Combine butter, maple and gently warm, stir in fresh wild blueberries and serve with the muffles.
- Category: Breakfast, Entrees, Recipes