Wild Blueberry Muffles
What do you get when you cross a muffin and a waffle? A totally delicious Muffle of course! If you don’t have a waffle maker you can make these like a pancake…..or would that be a mancake 🙂 Either way it will be equally delicious! Thanks to The Wild Blueberry Growers Assoc. of NS
- Combine the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and salt, mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl mix together the milk, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry being careful not to over mix.
- Fold in the fresh wild blueberries.
- Heat a waffle iron and spray liberally with cooking spray. Add 1/2 cu batter at a time and cook until golden brown.
- Combine butter, maple and gently warm, stir in fresh wild blueberries and serve with the muffles.
- Category:Breakfast, Entrees, Recipes