Tuscan Style Lobster Pasta
We were thrilled to be invited to help Logan’s Daily Catch celebrate their customer appreciation day!
We cooked up some delicious Lobster Pasta, it has big flavor but doesn’t use a lot of ingredients to achieve it. A simple weeknight meal!
- Place the olive oil in a sauté pan. Add the onions and garlic and cook until soft.
- Add the lobster meat, tomatoes, and pasta, heat through and let reduce slightly.
- Add cream and reduce by 1/2.
- Add the parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and spinach and let wilt.
- Category:Entree, lobster, pasta, seafood, recipes