Teriyaki Beef Skewers
What a fabulous day we had on Friday! We had a blast in Grand Barachois NB with Bob from Subaru of Moncton and the fantastic people from Friends of the Moncton Hospital who were celebrating a VERY successful fundraising campaign!
We grilled beef and chicken and served it with Grilled Anti Pasti vegetables. Perfect food for entertaining and sharing with friends!
- Cut beef cut into strips and pound with a meat mallet on both sides until thin then skewer.
- . Place on a plate and generously sprinkle with the Badass Burger Booster.
- Place on a hot grill or in the oven and cook to medium.
- Rotate and baste with the teriyaki sauce.
- Grill for another 10 minutes.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat, bring to a simmer, stirring constantly until thick.
- Prep Time:20 minutes
- Cook Time:20 minutes
- Category:Beef, Recipes