- 8 ounces noodles of choice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 shallots thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 and your pepper seeded and diced
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 2 sliced carrots, blanched
- 1 cup Thai Basil chopped
- Green onion
- Dry roasted peanuts
- Cook noodles according to package direction and set aside.
- Combine the soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce, Maple syrup, peanut butter, and water. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of sesame oil in a large frying pan. Add the shallots and garlic, sauté until soft.
- Add the jalapeno pepper, zucchini, pepper, and carrots, sauté until the vegetables begin to soften.
- Add the sauce to the pan and warm through.
- Add the noodles and basil, when warm place into bowls and top with chopped green onion and peanuts.
- Category: Entrees, Pasta, recipes