Snow Crab Salad
This light and refreshing salad feels ( and tastes) like a forerunner to spring, it is light, sweet, and citrus-y. Perfect as an appetizer, this is the kind of dish that will certainly impress! This recipe is proudly shared in conjunction with our partners at Logan’s Daily Catch.
Snow Crab Salad
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 2 small ( or 1 large) avocado
- 1 apple
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp minced shallot
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp mayo
- 8 0z snow crab meat
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp chopped fresh dill
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 head of bib or crystal lettuce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp grated shallot
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1/2 chili pepper, de seeded and minced
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- Peel the avocado, remove the pit and dice, add to a bowl.
- Cut 1/4 of the apple into matchsticks, then cut those in half, add to the bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, shallot, olive oil, and mayo. Mix well and set aside.
- Drain the juices from the crab, add the lime juice, dill and sea salt, set aside.
- Place all of the dressing ingredients into a mason jar and shake until emulsified.
- Place a 4″ metal ring onto a small plate, add 1/4 of the lettuce and compress.
- Place 1/4 of the avocado mix on top of the lettuce, gently press down.
- Place 1/4 of the crab mixture on top of the avocado mixture and gently press down,
- Gently remove the ring and repeat 3 more times.
- Drizzle the salad with the dressing.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizers, Salads, Recipes
A big thank you for your article.Really thank you! Will read on…
Very informative post.Really looking forward to read more. Really Great.
Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic post.Thanks Again. Want more.
I appreciate you sharing this article. Fantastic.
Looking forward to reading more. Great blog.Really thank you! Awesome.
wow, awesome blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Great.
I think this is a real great blog post.Thanks Again. Really Cool.
I value the blog article.Really thank you! Awesome.
Great, thanks for sharing this article.Really looking forward to read more. Awesome.
I must appreciate the way you have expressed your feelings through your blog!