Snow Crab Salad with Balsamic Strawberries
This salad was super quick to put together thanks to the ready to use 8oz bags of crab meat available from Logan’s Daily Catch. We also used balsamic vinegars along with some beautiful olive oil in place of a dressing, that is in fact how I prefer to dress all of my summer salads. Throw in some fresh strawberries and you’ve got a salad made in heaven!
- To assemble the salad place leaves of crisp lettuce at the base.
- Separate the strawberries in two or four place on the lettuce.
- Top with the crab mixture and do the same between two and four salad
- Top with slivered almonds.
- Drizzle the remainder of the juice from the crab onto the leaf of the lettuce
- Crumble 1 oz of feta per salad around the lettuce garnish with milled pepper and salt.
- Prep Time:20 mins
- Category:seafood, salads, recipes