Snow Crab Melts
We all know and love tuna melts but these crab melts with cucumber and asiago cheese are a definite step up from the classic.
The cucumbers are also perfect for serving on the side. The asiago makes it very rich so feel free to go with a lighter cheese such a parmesan or mozzarella.
Thank you to Logan’s Daily Catch for their amazing partnership.
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Thinly slice the cucumbers on a mandolin, place in a bowl, add the shallot, white balsamic vinegar, and seasonings, mix well and refrigerate until needed.
- Combine the crab, green onion, shallot, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, H.U.T.K, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Split the buns, place on a parchment lined baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven, add cucumbers and a drizzle of the juices, add a generous amount of crab and top with the asiago.
- Place in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Top with more cucumber and serve.
- Category: entree, seafood, recipes