Snow Crab Apps with A Wild Blueberry Compote
The perfect appetizer for entertaining, if you prefer you can grill them on the BBQ for the perfect pre cookout treat!
Thanks to Logan’s Daily Catch and The Wild Blueberry Assoc. for their amazing partnerships!
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper Place the sweet pepper halves on to the baking tray, Cream together the cream cheese, bacon, onions, lime juice, Acadian Cajun seasoning, and gently fold in the crab meat.
- Divide the mixture between the 24 sweet pepper halves Top with the shredded cheese and bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
- Prepare the wild blueberry reduction.
- Place all of the ingredients in a saucepan, bring to a boil, reduced to a simmer and cook until it has a syrup like consistency.
- To serve place the mini pepper halves on a plate and add a dollop of blueberry reduction to the top.
- Prep Time:20 mins
- Cook Time:10-12 minutes
- Category:Appetizers, seafood, shellfish, recipes