Who says that you can’t eat s’mores in the winter? These yummy, gooey, bars will definitely having you asking for s’more please! Thanks to Steel Subaru for having us in the showroom today!
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 9X13 pan with baking spray.
- Combine the graham crumbs and icing sugar. Mix well.
- Add the butter a bit at a time until the crumbs come together, press into the baking pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Place the chocolate on top of the graham layer and bake for 3 minutes.
- Add the caramel sauce and gently combine with the chocolate.
- Top with the mini Marshmallows and broil for 3-4 minutes, or until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Add the butter to a saucepan and melt.
- Add the brown sugar, maple and sweetened condensed milk. Whisk until it all comes together in a smooth sauce.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cream. Let cool slightly before using.
- Prep Time:15 mins
- Cook Time:15 mimutes
- Category:Baking, Recipes