Bright flavors and healthy ingredients, serve with a lightly dressed green salad
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 8 oz fillet smoked haddock
- 1 shallot sliced
- 1 green onion, sliced on the bias
- 4 mushrooms
- 1 tomato, cored and seeded
- 1/4 tsp Hot Under The Kilt Acadian Cajun seasoning ( sub Old Bay)
- splash olive oil
- splash white wine
- 1 oz Asiago cheese, grated
- 1/4 oz grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add the spinach and pepper and sauté until the spinach is wilted.
- Divide spinach between two individual casserole dishes.
- Cut the haddock into bite size pieces and place on top of the spinach.
- Top with the shallots, green onion, mushrooms, and tomato.
- Sprinkle with the Cajon seasoning ( or Old Bay).
- Add the olive oil and white wine.
- Top with cheese.
- Finish with the bread crumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Entrees, Fish, Recipes