Rock Crab and Almond Crusted Haddock
Fresh haddock is wonderful and rock crab is just fine but put them together and they’re absolutely divine!
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Pat the haddock fillets dry, and place on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Place the rock crab, crushed crackers, yellow pepper, almonds, parsley, mayonnaise ,salt and pepper into a bowl, mix well.
- Drizzle the haddock with 1/2 of the olive oil, top with the crab mixture.
- Drizzle the crab mixture with the remaining olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
- Prep Time:15 minutes
- Cook Time:20 minutes
- Category:Seafood, Entrees, Recipes