Raspberry, Blackberry and Blueberry Pie
This time of the year offers such an incredible abundance of fresh fruits and there is nothing better than combining them with the perfect homemade pie crust ( recipe here) to make an irresistible summer treat. Any one of these three fruits make beautiful pies but combing them into a mixed berry pie was an easy decision to make. Looking for the perfect accompaniment? Find our Home Made Blueberry Ice cream here. Thanks to Country Magic for their amazing partnership!
- Preheat oven t0 350F
- Combine fruit in a large bowl, add the sugar, corn starch and quick cook tapioca. Mix well and set aside.
- Roll out pastry for the bottom crust and place in a 9″ pie plate, trim the edge fairly close to the dish.
- Place the fruit into the crust.
- Roll out the top crust slightly larger then the first. Place on top of the pie and fold the edge tucking it underneath the bottom crust. Crimp edge. Create a steam vent on top.
- Brush the crust with the milk and sprinkle with the raw sugar.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
- Cool completely before slicing.
- Category:Baking, Dessert, Recipes
Keywords: Fresh Fruit, Raspberries, Blackberries, Blueberries, Pie Dough,