- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 lb lobster meat, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (35%)
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 425
- Roll ut the puff pastry and cut in 4-6″ rounds, use a slightly slammer ring to score a circle in the middle of each round without cutting all the way through.
- Place the rounds on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the pastry has puffed and has no wet spots.
- Remove from the oven and use a spoon to gently compress the center making a well for the lobster.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in frying pan, sauté the shallots until soft, add lobster meat, and fry until the lobster becomes bright red , add the remining 2 tbsp of butter.
- Add vinegar and cook until almost gone, finish with cream and chives, reduce until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Top the puffed with a generous portion of creamed lobster and micro greens.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Category: Entrees, Lobster, Recipes