This salad is a great way to spread a little lobster a bit farther. It has all the traditional flavors of potato salad with the addition of basil and lobster to take it to the next level. Thanks to our friends at Logan’s Daily Catch for their amazing partnership.
Lobster Potato Salad
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- 1 2 lb bag of baby yellow potatoes, cut in half and cooked until fork tender and cooled
- 1 lb of lobster meat
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 stalk of celery ,diced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, diced
- Two dill pickles, diced
- 6–7 large chives, minced
- 12 basil leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard ( we used Some Like it Hot mustard by The Kilted Chef)
- 1/2 tsp Hot Under The Kilt Acadian Cajun seasoning
- Juice of one lemon
- Place the cooled potatoes in a large bowl, add the onions, celery, yellow pepper, pickles, basil and chives, mixed to combine.
- Add the mayo, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and Acadian Cajun seasoning. Bring together and then gently fold in the chopped lobster meat.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Lobster, Salads, Recipes
Leave A Comment