This lobster linguini is so over the top delicious! Rich, creamy and soooo satisfying! Use fresh or frozen lobster meat, just be sure to drain the lobster if it’s frozen.
Originally we had planned to make this dish with linguine, but at the last minute realized we had grabbed spaghetti by mistake. Either pasta works but there’s no doubt that a broad noodle is best.
- Melt 1/2 the butter in a saute pan, add the lobster meat and saute until warmed through.
- Remove the meat from the pan and set aside.
- Melt the remaining butter and saute the onions and garlic until the onions are translucent. Add the chives and basil. Stir to combine.
- Add the salt and pepper along with the Dijon mustard and white wine. Stir to combine and add the cream cheese stirring until it has melted.
- Return the lobster to the pan. Add the cream and bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer and reduce by 1/4.
- Stir in the pasta and the parmesan cheese. Top each serving with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and chives for garnish or alternately serve with a wedge of lemon on the side.
*If you have brine left from the lobster you can add 1 oz along with the cream cheese.
- Category:entrees, seafood, lobster, pasta, recipes