Another great example of being able to feed a family with just a few lobsters. This recipe makes 4-6 generous burgers. Serve them as is with a side salad or on a bun. Thanks to Logan’s Daily Catch for their awesome partnership.
- Combine the first eleven ingredients plus half of the lemon juice in a bowl and mix well.
- Form into 4 ounce burgers.
- Place the olive oil in a pan, heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the lobster burgers until golden brown, turn and add the remaining lemon juice to the pan, cook until golden and warmed through.
- While the burgers are cooking grill the burger buns.
- Add the lobster burgers along with some lettuce, mayo and a bit of dill
- Prep Time:15 mins
- Cook Time:15 minutes
- Category:Entrees, Lobster, Seafood, recipes