The prefect meal on a hot summers eve! Feel free to substitute the lobster with shrimp or leave out the seafood altogether. P.S Al wasn’t in the mood today but this bruschetta is really good topped with a bit of feta or goat cheese as well! Thanks so much to Logan’s Daily Catch for their amazing partnership. Visit them on the Westville Rd in New Glasgow for all your seafood needs.
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 24 bruschetta 1x
- Meat from 2 fresh lobsters ( approx. 1lb of meat)
- 4 medium sized tomatoes, chopped
- 12 large leaves of fresh basil, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, deseeded and diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of white balsamic vinegar
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon of coarse sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 crusty baguette
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Combine all bruschetta ingredients and refrigerate until needed
- Cut the bread on the bias and brush both sides with olive oil, grill over medium-high heat until golden brown. Sprinkle with sea salt while grilling.
- Top the crostini with the bruschetta mixture and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
- Category: Appetizers, Lobster, recipes
Leave A Comment