Indulge in Decadent Chocolate Almond Biscotti: A Perfect Treat for Any Occasion
Indulge in the rich and crunchy goodness of chocolate almond biscotti. Made with premium quality ingredients, our biscotti features a perfect balance of rich cocoa and crunchy almonds. Each bite delivers a satisfying crunch that will leave you craving for more. Our biscotti is perfect to enjoy with your favorite coffee or tea or as a standalone treat. Our recipe is crafted to perfection, ensuring that each biscotti is baked to a perfect crisp. Whether you’re a chocolate lover or an almond enthusiast, our biscotti is sure to delight your taste buds. Try it today and experience the heavenly taste of our chocolate almond biscotti.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together the butter and the sugar until well combined and light in color.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating well in between.
- Add in the vanilla and almond extracts.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt, whisk together.
- Gradually add the flour mixture into the butter mixture.
- Fold the almonds and the chocolate chips into the dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. divide the dough in half and place on the baking sheet, use floured hands or a bench scraper to shape each portion of dough into a rectangle, approx. 12′ long and 3-4 ” wide, leaving room between for the dough to spread.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Once cool use a sharp serrated knife to slice the biscotti, place on a parchment lined baking sheet and return to the 350 oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turn and bake for an additional eight minutes. Allow to cool.
- Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil into a double boiler and melt, transfer to a deeper vessel such as a glass, submerge the biscotti half way into the chocolate allowing excess to drip off.
- Allow the chocolate to harden before serving.
- Category:baking, desserts, recipes
Keywords: Chocolate, Almond, Biscotti, Crunchy, Dunkable, Italian, Twice-baked, Dipping, Nutty