These sticky, sweet chicken kabobs are a flavor bomb! The juicy tenderloins of chicken are marinated and then basted in a mixture of whiskey infused honey, soya, garlic and ginger. Red onions and peppers round it all out. Absolutely delicious! Thanks to Warmth By Design and Liquid Gold for their continued support and partnership.
Honey Garlic Chicken Kabobs
- Yield: 4 Kabobs 1x
- 1/2 cup Whiskey Infused Honey ( substitute regular honey)
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 large Garlic, grated
- 1 tbsp grated Ginger
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 lb Chicken strips
- 1 Red Onions, cut in chunks
- 1 Red pepper, cut in chunks
- 1 Yellow pepper, cut in chunks
- Combine the Whiskey Infused Honey, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, olive oil, garlic, ginger, sesame seeds, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well. Add the chicken and let marinate for a minimum of 1/2 hour, turning occasionally.
- Heat the BBQ to medium high. Skewer the chicken alternating with the onion and peppers.
- Place on the BBQ and baste with the remaining marinade until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165.F
- Category: Chicken, Entrees, Recipe
Keywords: Chicken, BBQ, Honey Garlic,
I made these on the weekend- delicious. The lime juice was left off of the recipe though. I had watched the video & noted this